Horizon Europe financial rules from the Annotated Grant Agreement: Part II.
Listen to the second part of the webinar about the Annotated Grant Agreement.
Gabriella is explaining the following topics:
- Who can be considered an affiliated entity? – To whom we can outsource an activity?
- Subcontractors and purchases vs. affiliated entities. Subcontractors' duties, agreements, and invoices. Examples and practical tips.
- How to read the AGA? Structure and Important parts, implementing best practices, specific cases.
- Personnel cost calculations – cases and actions to follow, conflicts in calculations.
- Showing some extracts from the AGA: eligibility rules. Principles and examples.
- Flat rate and indirect costs; In-kind contributions;
- Employees or equivalent – what is eligible and what is not?
- Record keeping and timesheets.
The second part of the recording is available from 29 November to 16 December.
To access the recording, please register below or sign in to your account!
We answer all your questions, so feel free to ask about anything left unclear after the recording or about our offer.
We have opened several courses for the next year, taking place in various European cities. Meet us in Prague, Amsterdam, or Lisbon and get the most out of your EU-funded project! See more here.