The course will provide the participants with a sound understanding of the options for the scope and content of consortium agreements that can effectively complement the Grant Agreement in Horizon 2020 / Horizon Europe projects
To fully understand what should be included into the Consortium Agreements and how we will introduce the rights and obligations deriving from the Grant Agreement and discuss what other types of legal agreements may exist before signing the Consortium Agreement.
We will conduct a hands-on workshop on consortium agreements for H2020 projects, during which the participants will work in groups on different case studies to discuss how to draw up an effective Consortium Agreement. For this exercise, we will introduce different real-life scenarios with problematic and challenging situations in H2020 projects such as conflicts on IPR and exploitation issues, disagreements on dissemination and publications, delays and quality problems in reports and deliverables, risks on financial management, and other budgetary problems. Under the moderation of a workshop leader, the participants will discuss specific clauses in a Consortium Agreement that could help to effectively tackle such situations.
- Get to know the options for formal and informal agreements between H2020 beneficiaries at the different stages of an H2020 project, starting from pre-proposal and proposal stage until Grant Agreement signature.
- Understand default rights and obligations from the GA concerning financial issues, management of IPR, and dissemination exploitation of results
- See options on addressing decision-making procedures and management structures, financial and budgetary issues, risk management and conflict resolution mechanisms, and IPR and exploitation issues in the Consortium Agreements.
- Compare model consortium agreements such as DESCA 2020, EUCAR and MCARD-2020 as well as other support structures.
The training fee includes
- Training material in electronic format
- Coffee breaks and lunch at the venue
- Access to our My Trainings (downloadable presentations, background documentations, workshop materials, partner search)
- Certificate of attendance
Accommodation is not included in the course price and should be arranged individually by the participants.
(To book a hotel room at the venue hotel, booking form can be downloaded from the confirmation email received after registration.)
STANDARD RATE: €690
*5% transaction fee applies for Paypal and credit/debit cards
Finance your Horizon 2020 training course fee or travel costs with Erasmus +. Find out how here