Horizon Europe – A practical insight
A practical preparatory course for Horizon Europe. We explain not only the new EU research and innovation programme and its practicalities, but also the lessons learnt in Horizon 2020.
We are going to organise this one-day course only once to fill a gap and respond to the demand before all final official documentation on Horizon Europe will be available.
This course targets all those who have been competitively participating in H2020 projects as well as those who aim to participate in Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe and want to develop their capacities on personal and organisational level.
Why this course?
- Because we will introduce the novelties of Horizon Europe from a practical perspective.
- Europa Media provides clear and understandable explanations on complex legal texts and financial guidelines.
- Europa Media’s trainers are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators of our more than a dozen successfully running H2020 projects – giving you advice based on their everyday experience.
- Europa Media is Europe’s leading provider of practical training courses in developing and implementing EU R&I projects.
We will cover the following topics:
Horizon Europe – what is it and how to prepare for it?
- Structure of the programme
- What is new – focus on new funding schemes, financing rules
- Let’s see the practical perspectives on:
- Sustainable Development Goals – the global agenda;
- Open Innovation, Open science, Open to the world in Horizon Europe (3Os);
- Leadership in innovation and entrepreneurship;
- R&I missions;
- New partnerships like Technology Platforms, ERA-NETs, Innovation Partnerships, etc.;
- InvestEU for R&I;
- Tasks for grants offices and research managers, financial and legal advisers.
How to draft H2020 proposal sections differently now – lessons learnt:
- Link Ambition with Impact
- Integrate the 3Os
- Highlight KPIs
- Scientific and Industrial resources to be considered
- Data Management Plans – what, how, who
- Find synergies with other programmes
How to manage you project differently – lessons learnt:
- Strict administration
- Close financial monitoring
- Non-compliance and joint technical responsibility
- Data Management and Open access issues
- Citizens’ engagement
- Co-creation processes with stakeholders
- Ethical and gender issues
"Excellent course from the teacher who manages EU funded projects first hand. His experience helped us to understand the requirements of the EU. Very practical course." I2MPECT (UK)
"Very useful, "straight to the point" giving solutions to financial and administrative problems of EC projects." Intrasoft International S.A. (LUX)
The training fee includes
- Training material in electronic format
- Coffee breaks and lunch at the venue
- Access to our My Trainings (downloadable presentations, background documentations, workshop, partner search)
- Certificate of attendance
STANDARD RATE: €400
*5% transaction fee applies for Paypal and credit/debit cards