Share your impressions of the redesigned Participant Portal and get discounts for our upcoming training courses!
Have you used the Participant Portal lately? Do you like the updated navigation and design?
We have tested it and summarized our first impressions:
- Having a search function for grants and tenders in one place is definitely a great step ahead. You can now search by keywords and filter by programmes, submission status and calls for tenders – all within the same page, without having to open specific websites;
- The design for call updates is much clearer to read now; however, we advise you to still use the standard portal, as the links are not directing properly;
- The partner search function is easier to use and is visually more appealing.
- Simplified support button directs to various manuals through grouped thematic sections.
- Having a separate tab for key steps provides a good overview both of the EU funding programmes application logic and functionalities of the Portal, especially for newcomers.
We are interested to hear your opinions too! Answer our questions and get a 100 EUR discount for one of our 2018's upcoming courses in Madrid of Vienna.
- What functions would you include that would make the portal navigation easier for researchers or project managers?
- How would you improve the search for funding opportunities?
- What is the most important feature to consider for partner search design?
Send your answer to email@example.com and we will email you a voucher code to be used for your online course registration!