H2020 Spring 2019 deadlines: Which amazing project ideas are you working on?
Main 2019 Spring deadlines:
- 22 February; 02 and 25 April - Digitising and transforming European industry and services (DT) calls
- 12 March - Space calls
- 14 March – socioeconomic and cultural transformations in the context of the fourth industrial revolution calls
- 14 March – migration calls
- 14 March – governance calls
- 20 March - some Research infrastructures calls (2019 - INFRADEV, INFRASUPP, INFRAIA, INFRAINNOV)
- 28 March - ICT-2019 calls with right after
- 02 April - digitisation, digital innovation calls
- 02 April SWAFS calls – science with and for society (RRI, education, ethics, citizen science)
- 03 April - a cluster call supporting SMEs
- 24 April - more calls on digital transformation in health and care
- 25 April - automated road transport calls
- 25 April - Mobility for Growth calls
- 25 April - Low Carbon calls
- 16 April - SC1 health calls
We are now heavily working on two proposals with January deadlines under food security (H2020-SFS) and rural development (H2020-RUR), but spring is always more active. The above list of calls is creating a lot of energy spread around Europe for all types of actors, not only research organisations. We know that you have already started and your consortium is ready or nicely formulating, your concept received good comments from your partners, etc. We wish you all the luck and positive energy.
Our courses organised in Vienna - 5-6 February on H2020 Proposal Writing and then 7-8 February on Project Management – together with the European Funding Academy will support all these actors working on innovative project ideas. If you need some help, our proven workshop methodology based on real project work and our individual consultation option at the training might be just what you need to finalise your proposal.