Horizon 2020 Dissemination and Communication
Through our active participation in H2020 funded Research and Innovation projects we secured strong online visibility, developed powerful dissemination and communication strategies, implemented novel dissemination and communication actions, promoted market exploitation of R&I results, and delivered our distinctive training and capacity building programmes.
We create modern and visually appealing brands for R&I projects, taking into considerations all the different brand’s applications. By carrying the brand presence to every contact point, we assure consistent and strong brands for the project’s audiences.
We continuously manage and update Social Media for over 20 EU projects, reaching out to different audiences adapting the content, channels and visuals for each project. We engage niche and wide target groups through useful, high quality,and interesting content.
See more Dissemination and Communication solutions and examples in our brochure.
We can help you in all stages of proposal development, project implementation and post-project monitoring
Writing the project proposal
In many cases, you might have an excellent project idea and still, you might have difficulties with finding the perfect call to develop a project. Particularly when you target a top-down topic in an H2020 work programme, the approach you must follow is to make sure your project idea is perfectly aligned with the topic text. We will help you achieving that.
We do not have experts in all scientific fields of Horizon 2020. But we do know how to write a collaborative project related to any of the societal challenges. Each project proposal and consortium is unique. Depending on the call, the complexity of the project, the experience of the partners, etc. the level of the support you might need from a consultant can vary a lot. From an every-day intensive support and being involved in all little steps till having a call two-three times to see if you are on the right track – all is possible – as you need.
Pre-evaluation of proposals
One of the most useful things to do before the submission of the proposal is to give the draft version to another expert who was not involved in the proposal preparation and ask him/her to evaluate the proposal with the same process that the external evaluators will follow when receiving your proposal. 3 hours, not more – the feedback is extremely valuable and will improve your proposal considerably.
Our expert evaluators will:
Managing your project
Administration, legal issues, communication, setting up management procedures - many challenges will await in your research & innovation project.Financial management is our speciality and the backbone for many project managers. The project specific support refers to the following tasks:
All the organisations participating in an EU project must have adequate financial and administrative capacities to manage their part of work. This includes procedures, policies and processes to be set up (proper accounting software and accounting procedures, travel policy, bonus policy, hiring policy, value for money selection procedures for subcontractors, and much more …) and tailored to the EU project administration.
Have your system checked before getting involved in the project or before you submit your reports. We can make your life easier, your system safer.
In our mock audit, our financial expert will check all financial data and your system on several projects. This can take place after the official EU financial audit, whose findings determined that you 1) must correct your system and procedures 2) comment on the draft audit report 3) try to avoid negative consequences. What we recommend is to have our financial audit conducted on your projects before the EC representatives visit you and 1) avoid a negative official EC audit 2) correct and/or improve your financial, admin management system 3) submit adjustments to your financial reports if needed.
Other consultancy services
We helped in the past
Ömer has more than 10 years of direct experience in developing and implementing EU-funded projects and managing EC contracts. He is involved on a daily basis in the conception and development of new Horizon 2020 proposals, while at the same time overseeing the implementation of several ongoing Horizon 2020 projects. He offers his limited consulatncy capacity to special project or proposals.
Gábor has managed and coordinated research and innovation projects under the Framework Programmes since FP5. He supported numerous organisations participating in FP7 and Horizon 2020 projects in preparing their financial reports and in setting up and improving their administrative and financial systems to ensure an effective management of their projects. The system he has developed for administering EU projects successfully survived more than six EC audits in the past.
Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in solving your specific case.
We help EU research projects expanding their messages to the mainstream
From ICT tools to social media, we transform complex content to engage wider audiences.
The pool of experts in Europa Media allows us to be open for many new innovative ideas in many fields. Our primary activities and tasks in research projects include:
ICT-based training development and deployment
see more on nStructor, our e-learning platform here
Training programme development and implementation
Creative science communication and the dissemination and promotion of project results
Project brand design and implementation
Social media research and social media promotion,
IT developments, web-based solutions, mobile apps and
General project management
Some of our solutions for EU projects are listed here:
- The mission of the START2ACT project is to support young SMEs and startups to save energy and cut costs at their workplace. To fulfill this mission, we are offering free-of-charge mentoring and training activities in nine European countries.
- We launched a special energy efficiency interactive E-learning platform that helps users improve their theoretical and practical knowledge on energy efficiency at work and at home.
- INNO-4-AGRIFOOD e-learning courses offer you 13 thematic and animated training modules that:
- enhance your knowledge and skills to effectively support online collaboration
- are short and available 24/7 online on the INNO-4-AGRIFOOD website to meet your busy schedule,
- contain various video and audio features, practical tips and meaningful examples that will make your training experience both constructive and entertaining
- The FASUDIR project was born to develop new business models and financial supporting tools, to support the necessary building-retrofitting market mobilization in Europe to fulfill EU-targets in 2020 and 2050. The key instrument is the online Integrated Decision Support Tool (IDST), developed to help decision makers to select the best energy retrofitting strategy to increase the sustainability of the whole district. From FASUDIR, the FELICITY Decision-support tool was born.
- MY-WAY map – a comprehensive overview of the best potential partners for start-ups covering all relevant fields, from technical management, legal services, investors to crowd funding, all sorted by countries and cities. By completion of the project, the website reached 11,000 visitors.
If you have any question regarding ICT solutions or other services feel free to contact us directly.