Legal Agreements in Horizon 2020 - 45 mins
Addressing innovation potential in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
Expolore the concept of innovation in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe and utilize practical guidance to address innovation in your proposals.
But how to approach and address innovation in your proposal and project?
- Do you know what the difference is between social, open, breakthrough, incremental, disruptive and sustainable innovation?
- Do you know how to set up an innovation focused management structure?
- Do you need an innovation manager in your project?
- What are the tasks of a person or body managing innovation in your project?
We will answer all of these questions and give you hands-on tips based on examples from real H2020 proposals and projects.
Topics to discuss:
- How to set up an innovation management structure
- Innovation management tasks and deliverables
- Budgetary aspects of managing innovation
- Exploitation management vs. innovation management
- Business canvas method
- Commercialisation options (Licencing, joint ventures, spin-offs, etc.)
- Non-commercial exploitation routes
- Evaluator's perspective on innovation
Let§s explore together how to describe innovation potential in the different sections of your H2020/HEU proposal.
Check our latest videos
Master of Finance: Essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe - 90 mins
Master of Finance - H2020 How to keep your costs on track and the cost control of your partners? - 45 mins
From consortium building to an effective communication strategy - 45 mins