Legal Agreements in Horizon 2020 - 45 mins
H2020 Proposal writing hands on approach
Are you preparing a proposal to submit under the upcoming deadlines of Horizon 2020?
This webinar will provide you hands-on tips to make your proposal more competitive and boost its chances to get funded.
We have 20 years of experience in writing proposals and implementing projects under the EU’s Research and Innovation Framework Programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved – both as partners and coordinators – in dozens of proposals and have gathered a critical mass of best practices building on successful as well as unsuccessful proposals. During this webinar, we will share with you real proposal examples and case studies to help you improve your proposal and avoid mistakes.
- Understand the common features of successful Horizon 2020 proposals
- Learn about the typical shortcomings leading to lower scores in evaluation
- Design your proposal to be easily comprehendible and digestible by the evaluators
- Learn how to compose text when you run out of ideas
- Get an insight to the evaluation process: how the evaluators think and how to satisfy the expectations of different types of evaluators
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to see your proposal from a different perspective and will have new ideas to introduce in your proposal to increase its chances to get funded.
Check our latest videos
Master of Finance: Essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe - 90 mins
Master of Finance - H2020 How to keep your costs on track and the cost control of your partners? - 45 mins
From consortium building to an effective communication strategy - 45 mins