Legal Agreements in Horizon 2020
Get a practical insight into the full spectrum of legal agreements you may come across or choose to use in a Horizon 2020 proposal and project.
There are legal agreements that support you in the proposal preparation phase - making the proposal confidential, helping to handle IP arrangements or ensuring the commitment of partners. Then there is the 2020 Grant Agreement, consortium agreement, third party agreements, joint ownership agreement and licencing agreement.
These all can protect you and/or the project, but how? We will explain.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Letter of Intent (LoI), Letter of Commitment (LoC)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Subcontracting and Third-Party Agreements
- The Grant Agreement and the Consortium Agreement
- Joint Ownership Agreement and Licencing Agreement
Understand the legal agreements in H2020 and discover how to choose and use them in different scenarios.
The webinar is accessible for 90 days after the purchase under "My Account".