Legal Agreements in Horizon 2020 - 45 mins
A kick ass project kick-off meeting
The kick-off meeting is the inaugural event for starting your project activities. As such, you need to be fully prepared to guide and prepare your partners for it. We show you how.
If you are the coordinator you need to make sure two things:
1) the project implementation system and procedures are set up and everyone knows what they have to do
2) you build up a collaboration between your partners that makes the implementation smooth. If you are a partner, attending the kick-off meeting will be a chance for you to present your stance on the project activities an offer your view and expertise how those can be implemented. We will show you how to achieve this.
Topics to discuss:
- Preparing for the kick-off meeting - who to invite, how to develop the agenda, things to address.
- The day of the kick-off meeting - how to maximise the outcome of your meeting, what are the steps after you need to take.
- Look at some examples from our projects and useful templates for your kick-off meeting
Explore how to efficiently organise your kick-off meeting and understand which topics you need to consider.
Check our latest videos
Master of Finance: Essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe - 90 mins
Master of Finance - H2020 How to keep your costs on track and the cost control of your partners? - 45 mins
From consortium building to an effective communication strategy - 45 mins