Legal Agreements in Horizon 2020 - 45 mins
Master of Finance: Essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
Dsicover all the essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe: Planning, calculating, reporting, reviewing.
A sound understanding of the financial rules of the Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement is key for a proper implementation of your research and innovation project.
We will introduce the essentials of finances in H2020/HEU to make sure you get things right from the very beginning:
- How to harmonise national accounting protocols with the H2020/HEU Grant Agreement articles
- Budgeting and planning: Why it is the most crucial part?
- What is a cost reimbursement? What is lump sum financing?
- Actual costs and unit costs? Which one should I choose?
- What makes any cost eligible? How to make them eligible?
- Linking a cost to the project? What makes them direct costs?
- Can I report indirect costs? If not, why not?
Develop a complete picture of the key issues of finances in H2020 and HEU.
Check our latest videos
Master of Finance - H2020 How to keep your costs on track and the cost control of your partners? - 45 mins
From consortium building to an effective communication strategy - 45 mins
A kick ass project kick-off meeting - 45 mins