Communication and Dissemination for EU projects in 3 steps: Planning, Managing and Reporting
Special Focus series
When should you start to think about communications in your EU project?
How do you write an impact section that is really going to impress the evaluators?
And how do you keep your C&D reporting nice and tidy?
Francesca, Evdokia and Aleksandra will cover all those questions and much more. We know that the best way to learn is by using examples and case studies. And, this is exactly what we will do!
We’ll go through the whole communication journey with you by presenting examples from GEONARDO and Europa Media projects, making sure that creating impact and impressing your audience will not be just an option, but a must.
Join our brand-new Communication and Dissemination course where you’ll learn how to successfully reach your target audience while ensuring the correct reporting strategy is in place from month 1.
||14:00 CET||90 + 30 min|
What you’ll learn:
1. Introducing communications in proposal writing
- Impact, section 2.2: target group, channels, and KPIs
- Proposal evaluation template
2. Effectively managing internal and external Dissemination & Communication
- Internal Communication
- Consortium Agreement
- Innovation Management and Exploitation
- Drafting your D&C Plan
- Working with the project’s communication team
- External Communication
- Online communication
- Platforms the EC can provide you
- Learnt lessons
- Paid campaigns and other online tools
- Scientific publications
3. Understanding the best way to report
- Funding and Tenders Portal
- Publications reporting
- Dissemination Reporting table: what are the different categories
- C&D in the Technical Report
- Key reporting tips
- Track all your successes
And to make sure you leave a five-star comment to our course, we will treat you with some key insights into:
- Citizen engagement
- Horizon EU and key challenges in comms
- Link project’s objectives and Missions with EU policies (e.g. EU Green Deal)