Erasmus 2021-2027: An in-depth analysis
Funding landscape series
You may have an idea on where your organization fits within Erasmus+, but which activities are funded within each action?
What are the details of reporting and what kind of impact is expected from each type of projects?
This programme is quite flexible when it comes to ideas and topics the project can deal with, however, can we say the same about the design of the project?
||14:00 CEST||90 + 30 min||€ 89|
Inspect what’s expected and what’s funded, what is the scope of the projects and who should you choose as partners.
Through this webinar discover the new Erasmus that starts in 2021 and its rules, changes from the last programme and what all of this means for you as an applicant.
Topics to discuss :
- An overview of which activities can receive Erasmus+ funding - Are the activities prescribed and if so, in what way? What is different in the new programme?
- Erasmus Key Actions: differences, similarities, who should apply - KA1, KA2, KA3, what do they mean and can your organization apply? How complex are they compared to each other?
- Purpose of Erasmus+: why you should apply - What can your organization gain from these projects? What is the experience level expected from you? How are different key actions contributing to your goals in different ways?
- Expected impact - What type of impact are you expected to have? How ambitious should you be?
- Key reporting issues - What can you expect from Erasmus+ reporting? Narrative, financial parts will be explained and also the differences compared to the last programme.