Academy Part II. Horizon Europe Project Management-Explore how to manage H2020 projects in parallel with Horizon Europe projects
Project Management series
This live webinar is part of our European Funding Academy, discussing the processes and tools that should be in place to ease your project management journey while preparing your periodic, technical and financial report for the EC.
Follow the links to the other events of the Academy on
|2 days||€ 439||Agenda|
Follow live presentations in the morning and exercise in the afternoon at your own speed through our eLearning portal.
The event starts with a mandatory eLearning module on project coordination that you need to complete before the course.
This project management webinar shows practical tips and tools for setting up your project management and communication system. Let's discover together the preparation procedure of the Consortium Agreement, explore the effective dissemination and communication strategies, and most importantly, tackle together with the periodic reporting and technical reviews.
Presentations will be completed by online games and polls, which will allow the participants to explore the key processes and steps in project management in a fun and engaging way.
The afternoons will be dedicated to practicing. The eLearning portal will give the possibility to the participants to test their knowledge, practice the skills in different games, quizzes and online exercises. Presenters will be available in live Q&A sessions in the afternoon.
New Model Grant Agreement
- Legal agreements - with the EC, between partners and with external parties
- Subcontracting and Third-Party Agreements
- Your obligations coming from the Grant Agreement
- Consortium Agreement
Essential tools and “weapons” of a top-notch coordinator
- Practical tools
- Internal communication
- Internal monitoring and reporting
- Data and IP management
Management case studies
- Learn through examples, real-life scenarios how to handle problematic issues with a partner, with a budget, with the European Commission?
Reporting and Reviews
- Continuous and Periodic reporting
- Technical reviews
- Typical mistakes and best practices
- Changes in the management and reporting of a Horizon Europe project
Why this webinar?
We have 20 years of experience in developing and implementing projects under the EU's research framework programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved successfully in more than 20 projects. This event, as always, has been designed based on our direct experience with H2020 proposals and is therefore 100% practice-driven.
Over the past 15 years, we have delivered 500+ events attended by 10,000+ participants. Europa Media’s events are favoured by the participants, especially for their practical aspects. Feedback from previous participants show that this kind of discussion is equally useful for:
- Project managers and coordinators;
- Research advisers, EU grant advisers;
- Financial managers;
- Grant officers and research administrators;
- Public institutions;
- Universities and research institutions;
- SMEs and large companies;
- Civil society organisations.