How to set up a communication and dissemination strategy at proposal stage
Proposal Writing series
Understanding the whole communication and dissemination cycle.
||10:00 CEST||45+15 min||€ 65|
Within section 2.2 of your proposal, you need to include ways in which you can maximise your project’s impact. First, you need to clearly state what your project objectives are, identify who should be aware of them, how you think you can reach them and monitor your success. At this stage, evaluators should see you have the big picture in your mind and that your strategy has the potential to be successful during implementation.
Together we will:
- Start jotting down your communication and dissemination strategy at the proposal stage (2.2)
- Learn from submitted proposals
- Get a clear understanding of what is expected of you from the evaluator’s perspective
- Introduce elements of target group analysis and needs assessment
- Explore types of exploitation strategies and what can be recommended depending on your idea
- Look into the structure of a Plan for Exploitation and Dissemination of Results
Who is this webinar for?
If you are a communication manager and/or proposal writing who is starting in the world of EU-funded projects, this webinar is for you.
Why this webinar?
We have 20 years of experience in developing and implementing projects under the EU's research framework programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved successfully in over 30 projects, coordinating six of them. This event, as always, has been designed based on our direct hands-on experience with EU research and innovation proposals and is therefore 100% practice-driven.
Over the past 15 years, we have delivered 500+ events attended by 10,000+ participants. Europa Media’s events are favoured by the participants, especially for their practical aspects. Feedbacks from previous participants show that our events are equally useful for:
Project managers and coordinators;
• Research advisers, EU grant advisers;
• Financial managers and accountants;
• Grant officers and research administrators;
• Universities and research institutions;
• SMEs and large companies;
• Civil society organisations.
Who we are
Europa Media is a unique company supporting public and private organisations to develop successful project proposals and effectively manage projects under the EU's research and innovation programmes since FP5. Over the past 20 years, our team has been directly involved in writing successful proposals and coordinating and managing projects under different EU programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved in over 30 projects as coordinators and partners. Our workshops and seminars are designed based on this direct experience we have from our own proposals and projects - we discuss and reflect on a lot of specific problems during these events. They are therefore quite hands-on with real-life examples and stories. This practical approach has attracted over 10,000 participants from all over the world in the past 15 years.
The list of topics range from proposal development to post-project audit, covering the full R&I EU project lifecycle.