Step-by-step guidance on filing your H2020 project’s claims on the EC portal
- Everything was calculated, but you are wondering how to present it to your officer?
- Who can access the financial reporting module?
- How much details should you give?
- What if you want to submit an adjustment to your previous report(s)?
- Can the coordinator reject my claim(s)?
- Who is the PFSIGN?
Find all your answers here!
- Real-time, step-by step guidance on how to fill in the Financial Statement
- How to report efforts?
- Should you respect the 15% reporting rules on other costs? – Why explain why not…
- Adjustments – detailed guide on what to do
- Harmonising financial reports with technical ones – consistency matters
Who we are
Europa Media is Europe's leading provider of practice-driven training courses on developing and managing projects under the EU's research and innovation programmes since FP5. Over the past 20 years, our team has been directly involved in writing successful proposals and coordinating and managing projects. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved in over 20 projects as coordinators and partners. Our training courses are designed based on this direct experience we have from our own proposals and projects. They are therefore quite hands-on with real-life examples and stories. This practical approach has attracted over 10,000 participants to our training courses from all over the world in the past 15 years.
Kitley has managed and coordinated research and innovation projects under the Framework Programmes since FP5.
He has also developed and implemented projects under the Intelligent Energy Europe and LIFE programmes. He is an expert
on the financial issues of EU funded projects. He supported numerous organisations participating in FP7 and Horizon 2020
projects in preparing their financial reports and in setting up and improving their administrative and financial systems
to ensure an effective management of their projects. The system he has developed for administering EU projects
successfully survived six EC audits in the past. He is sharing his up-to-date project development and management
experience collected in the past 17 years at Europa Media’s training courses.
Gábor’s experience in EU research and innovation projects cover the topics of energy efficiency in buildings, renewable energy, regional development, water management, decision-support systems, sustainable tourism, geothermal heating and training and capacity building. He graduated from Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, as a geologist with a second master degree in Environmental Law.
Date and time: 25 May 2020 at 10:00 CEST (GMT+2)