Master of Finance: Essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
Dsicover all the essentials of the financial rules in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe: Planning, calculating, reporting, reviewing.
A sound understanding of the financial rules of the Horizon 2020 Annotated Model Grant Agreement is key for a proper implementation of your research and innovation project.
We will introduce the essentials of finances in H2020/HEU to make sure you get things right from the very beginning:
- How to harmonise national accounting protocols with the H2020/HEU Grant Agreement articles
- Budgeting and planning: Why it is the most crucial part?
- What is a cost reimbursement? What is lump sum financing?
- Actual costs and unit costs? Which one should I choose?
- What makes any cost eligible? How to make them eligible?
- Linking a cost to the project? What makes them direct costs?
- Can I report indirect costs? If not, why not?
Develop a complete picture of the key issues of finances in H2020 and HEU.
Budget Template H2020
Q&A: H2020 personnel cost calculation and reportingThese questions were asked by webinar participants where we talked about personnel cost calculation in H2020. The webinar recording is not available freely, but we publshed the Q&As (more than 50 questions).
Master of Finance Horizon 2020 - How to keep your costs on track and the cost control of your partners?
It seems your budget was a wishful thinking compare to your real costs? Your PM-rate was overestimated?
Your coordinator wants to check your costs? Or your partners’ reports seem unrealistic?
Discover how to set up an efficient cost tracking system for you and your partners, and internal reporting protocols to avoid headaches during periodic reporting!
- How to keep the costs tracked?
- The power of excel sheets, or do you need at all any management tool?
- Templates and techniques to keep your spending under control
- Cooperation with accounting and payroll
- How to set up an efficient timesheet system
- Calculating facility/equipment costs
- And many many more
The webinar is accessible for 90 days after purchase.
Cost justification template
Cost monitoring table
Financial Monitoring Template
Person Months Status table