Project Management and Reporting in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe
Project Management series
All you need to know about management and reporting
|09 Jun||08:30 CEST||1-day||Agenda|
The course is going to be recorded and accessible to replay for a limited time
Are you managing an H2020 project or thinking about getting involved in one?
Do feel confident but sometimes you have a hunch you could do things better?
Or perhaps you wish you knew what to expect from reviewers and project officers? Unfortunately reading their minds is not possible, but for sure we can help you run your project smoothly.
Join us on our 1-day live online course on H2020 Project Management & Reporting and learn about the processes and tools that should be in place to ease your project management journey while preparing your periodic technical and financial report for the EC.
- Guide you from the creation of the Consortium Agreement (What should be included and how; how to address problems which will come along the way).
- Show you how to effectively set your management tools in place (Introduction to our templates for Budget monitoring; IP management, Data management, Quality assurance and many more!)
- Tell you the most effective dissemination and communication strategies to support your activities (How to coordinate with your partners, how to collect data, how to report D&C activities and how to handle other D&C obligations.)
- Explain the basic and most important financial rules (What are the main cost categories, what costs are eligible, how to link the cost to the project?)
- Guide you how to tackle the periodic report period and quickly solve issues (Learn about reporting process, the typical mistakes that can happen with the financial and technical reporting, be prepared for various scenarios with your partners that are overspending or underperforming)
The course will be interactive with several exercises and scenarios to make the learning process more efficient and long-lasting. By the end of the course, you will take home plenty of real-life project management examples and actionable tips.
Why this course?
The foundation for this course is the experience we gathered over a 20-year time span from all our H2020 projects where we were coordinators or dissemination and communication partners. Through the fruitful cooperation with our partners from various backgrounds and industries, our implementation methods have been tried and tested even in the most critical situations. So, as always, this course is designed based on this direct experience and is therefore 100% practice driven.
Over the past 14 years, we delivered 500+ training courses which were selected by 9000+ participants. Feedback from previous participants show that this course is equally useful for: Project managers and coordinators, Research advisers, EU grant advisers, Researchers, Financial managers, Grant officers, NCPs.
The training fee includes:
- Training material in electronic format
- The course is going to be recorded and accessible to replay for a limited time.
How to access the live webinar?
Following registration, a link to the live webinar room will be sent.
Download the course agenda here.