Europa Media is a unique company supporting public and private organisations to develop successful project proposals and effectively manage projects under the EU's research and innovation programmes since FP5. Over the past 20 years, our team has been directly involved in writing successful proposals and coordinating and managing projects under different EU programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved in over 30 projects as coordinators and partners. Our workshops and seminars are designed based on this direct experience we have from our own proposals and projects - we discuss and reflect on a lot of specific problems during these events. They are therefore quite hands-on with real-life examples and stories. This practical approach has attracted over 10,000 participants from all over the world in the past 15 years. Read more about our projects here.
Horizon Europe Proposal Writing
A hands-on online training to develop and submit winning proposals under Horizon Europe
The webinar starts at 9:00 CEST!
This webinar will provide a practical insight and advanced tips for writing and submitting competitive proposals under the 2023-2024 calls of Horizon Europe. It is built on our direct, hands-on experience gained in developing and managing EU research and innovation projects over the past 20 years. The trainers of Europa Media are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators, currently running seven Horizon Europe projects – one as coordinator – while also preparing proposals to submit under the open and forthcoming calls of Horizon Europe. This course is designed based on this direct experience and is therefore 100% practice driven.
In this webinar, you will learn all about the features of winning Horizon Europe proposals and get equipped with the right tools to develop your proposal and polish it to perfection. The combination of practical presentations and hands-on tips and stories will introduce all the aspects you need to know, from putting together your concept not to developing each section and sub-section of your proposal and submitting a competitive application. We are sharing our first-hand experiences from the first submissions and evaluations. (See here our projects)
- How to make sure your proposal fully matches the call text: call analysis, proposal design, consortium composition, cross-cutting issues
- Key features of a successful Horizon Europe proposal – understand the elements that will make your proposal stand out amongst others
- From proposal concept to full proposal: Proposal writing from the coordinator’s and partner’s perspective
- How to compose text and fill in the application forms: Practical tips, examples and ready-to-use templates for Excellence, Impact and Implementation
- Key steps and success criteria for winning Horizon Europe proposals: How to finalise and polish your proposal before submission
- Evaluation of horizontal aspects: how to address gender, ethics, SSH and interdisciplinary aspects of your proposal
- Special focus: Lump sum proposals – how to design the work plan and resources, and coordinate the detailed budget preparation in lump sum grants
Click here to download the agenda.
Why Europa Media?
Europa Media is Europe’s leading provider of practical training courses on EU’s research and innovation programmes. We have 20+ years of experience in developing and implementing projects under the Framework Programmes. Under Horizon 2020, we have been involved successfully in over 30 projects, coordinating six of them. Under the first work programmes of Horizon Europe, we are currently involved in seven collaborative projects, coordinating one of them. Europa Media’s trainers are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators of these projects, sharing their stories and providing you with hands-on tips based on their everyday experience. This event, as always, has been designed based on our direct hands-on experience with EU research and innovation proposals and is, therefore, 100% practice driven.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for those who have experience in writing and submitting proposals as partner or coordinator and want to master their skills to submit winning proposals. Join us if you would like to gain hands-on tips to apply in your ongoing and future proposals under Horizon Europe.
Feedback from previous participants shows that this course is equally useful for:
- Project managers and coordinators;
- Researchers and research administrators;
- Research advisers, EU grant advisers;
- Universities and research institutions;
- Public administrations;
- SMEs and large companies;
- CSOs and NGOs.